Việc Làm Human Resource Assistant
Cần tuyển Human Resource Assistant Làm việc tại Hồ Chí Minh Chức vụ: Nhân viên. Công việc chính làm Nhân sự. Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 24-12-2013
SKF VIETNAM CO., LTD.
Description:Human Resource Assistant
Female:from the age 27 to 35,
Provides administrative support to the Human Resources Manager on all personnel matters and assists with payroll processing, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Performs service functions by answering employee requests and questions.
• Conducts benefits enrollment for new employees. Files papers and documents into appropriate employee files. maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
• Submits the online investigation requests and assists with new employee background checks.
• Assists to maintains employee benefits programs, studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to manager. Reconciles the benefits statements
• Performs payroll/benefit-related reconciliations to General Ledger and other accounts.
• Conducts audits of various payrolls, benefits or other HR programs and recommends any corrective action.
• Updates HR spreadsheet with employee change requests and processes paperwork.
• Assists with the preparation of the performance review forms.
• Assists HR Manager with various research projects and/or special projects.
• Assists with recruitment and interview process.
• Assists to update job requirements and job descriptions for all positions
• Assists with processing of terminations.
• Schedules meetings and interviews as requested by HR Manager.
• Schedules conferences, reserving facilities, administrative and performs other clerical functions.
• • Assists or prepares correspondence. .
• Assists to follow and update and training programs.
• Assists to maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures, staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this position.
• Problem solving—the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner and gathers and analyzes information skillfully
• Interpersonal Skills—the individual maintains confidentiality, remains open to others’ ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things.
• Oral communication—the individual speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, demonstrates group presentation skills and conducts meetings.
• Written Communication—the individual edits work for spelling and grammar, presents numerical data effectively and is able to read and interpret written information.
• Planning/organizing—the individual prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans.
• Quality control—the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
• Adaptability—the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
• Dependability—the individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
• Safety and security—the individual actively promotes and personally observes safety and security procedures, and uses equipment and materials properly.
Required experiences:Hiring, Human Resources Management, Benefits Administration, Performance Management, Communication Processes, Compensation and Wage Structure, Supports Diversity, Classifying Employees, Employment Law, Organization, Fluent in spoken and written English language, at least 3 years experiences in HR – Admin role
Successful candidates will be working for SKF Vietnam in Ho Chi Minh office.
• Application, CV in English including qualification, work experience and actual salary together with recent photo.
• The interview will be in English
• All applications send to (beforeDec 24-2013): SKF Vietnam
o Address : Crescent Plaza – 105 Ton Dat Tien, 04th Fl., Dist.7, HCMC.
o Attn. : HR Department
Thông Tin Nhà Tuyển Dụng